Outside In was a long-running series that collected artist self-portraits. Originally begun by Steve Willis, this issue is from the Michael Dowers run.
This is essentially a 1975-76 guide to current fan publications (comic zines, underground comix and various fanzine categories) put together by Fred Burkhardt / 20th Century Anonymous (Meateaters).
Apart from many pages of fan publication listings there's also an article by Clay Geerdes ("Freelancing: An Essay"), a cover and huge two-color centerspread by Jim Siergey and other comix and art.
Roughly 7½ × 11¼" which unfolds to 11¼ × 15".
Covers and centerspread printed in two colors.
#1785 in Jay Kennedy's Official Underground and Newave Comix Price Guide.
In this issue:
* interview with Par Holman
* "Bruce Sweeney's Underground Station" column
* "Comix Wavola", another of Clay Geerdes' history/future history columns in which he attempts to document the newave comix scene
* article on dada and its relation to comix
* news of Greg Irons' death and Kennedy's work on the second edition of his Guide
* reviews, more
Roughly 8¾ × 5½", unfolds to 11 × 17½"
8 tabloid-sized pages
There's one other artist I'm uncertain about.
#1931 in Jay Kennedy's Official Underground and Newave Comix Price Guide.
Page 7 of 8
What Is This Site?
A virtual archive of mini-comics, fanzines, small press comics, newave comix and related items. The physical archive, housed at PF headquarters, is being built with personal acquisitions as well as generous donations from supporters. This project is most definitely a work in progress.